httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] virtual hosts
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:26:46 GMT

ncool007 wrote:
> "...the config files that cause that error are included in this e-mail.
> however, my server is currently running under a *working set* that does
> not use virtual hosts and only works under the domain guidonet.ws..."
tried that.
http://www.guidonet.ws  --timed out
http://guidonet.ws      --timed out

tried it also under the 1180 port, same problem, timed out.
it's there, but got something blocking me getting there in time.
I'm not getting a server not found error, just a timed out, which may be
from a router between us that is to slow.