httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ylva Gavel <ylva.ga...@kib.ki.se>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Access Logs
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:57:15 GMT
This an attempted attack at your system (by the Red Code
virus, Nimda or something like that). The return code 404
means that the attempt was unsuccessful. Normally, attacks
like this are harmless unless they consume too much bandwidth.
However, if any weird GET command should return the
code 200, there is a reason for concern.

Regards,

           Ylva