httpd-users mailing list archives

From eric lin <fs...@centurytel.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] could we use c replace perl in cgi program?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:59:36 GMT
Dear J. Greelees:

   Thanks your reply, some frined email me a link : cgilib

<http://www.infodrom.org/projects/cgilib/>

is the module you mean is in that site's cgllib?

from that site I see paring name from form and cookie, so far I do not
want care cookie, just want to see the paring name and value from
/var/www/index.html  's form action

(probably I should add #include <cgilib.h>
and
name = cgiGetValue (cgi, "name"); /* but I have many name in my
index.html, to collect data from visitor, and value */

like to see what is your opinion on that

/* but I fail to get what expected following its Testsuite */
J. Greenlees wrote:

> eric lin wrote:
>
>> Dear advanced webprogramers or linuxer:
>>
>>   Could we using c replace perl in cgi programming?
>>
>> I tried a simple c program(although it not compile write)
>> to parse the name and value it inherate from visitor hit the submit form

>> #include <stdio.h>
>>
>> int main()
>> {
>>          extern char name[][];
>>          extern char value[][];
>>

>>          printf("Content-type: text/html\n\n");
>>          printf("<html><body>\n");
>>          printf("the price fo ", name[1], " equal ", value[1], "\n");
>>          printf("</body></html>");
>> }

>> like to see any of you 's opinion
>

> yes, c can be used as cgi.
> just trying to remember the module needed to add the functionality.

Sincere Eric
www.linuxspice.com
linux pc for sale