httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] could we use c replace perl in cgi program?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:21:23 GMT
actually, I think that it's apache's suexec directive I was thinking about.

if all you want is transparent url's, so that visitors don't see the
site, that can easilt be accomplished with the scripts themselves,
without using additional modules.

you might want to read more about the scripting languages available, and
how to use them before altering apache to hide the form action data.