httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jason L M'Sadoques" <jl...@lucent.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Which directives use ServerRoot
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:23:19 GMT
It appears that not all directives that specify a directory or file
automatically prepend the ServerRoot directory when the path in the directive
does not start with a /. The ServerRoot directive does not list which directives
it affects. Does anyone know, out of the listed directives which ones use the
ServerRoot and which ones don't? I am running apache 1.3.27.

Thanks.

pidfile
scoreboardfile
documentroot
typesconfig
mimemagicfile
errorlog
customlog
alias
<directory>
scriptalias
authuserfile

If there are others I haven't mentioned I would like to know about them too.