httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kyle <k...@ccidomain.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] OT Answering mail--without causing pain
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 14:47:02 GMT
I object to the idiocy of 2.3 from the site you mentioned.  I have over
600 e-mails to go through today.  I don't have time to scroll down to
the bottom of every one of them to see the replies.  Replies should
ALWAYS be at the top so they are seen when you step through your mails.

If you are curious why I'm ranting, you can see the original post,
BELOW.  ;)

-Kyle