httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Warhurst, SI (Spencer) " <S.I.Warhu...@rl.ac.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Directory listing
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:38:07 GMT

Yes, you're right.. basically, I have a directory structure of:

e:\files\a
e:\files\b
e:\files\c
etc

I want an autoindex listing in each of the subdirectories \a, \b, \c, etc.
At the moment, I've got a httpd.conf like this:

<Directory "e:/www/files">
    Options Indexes
    AllowOverride All
    HeaderName "../header.html"
    ReadmeName "../footer.html"
    IndexOptions DescriptionWidth=75 +SuppressHTMLPreamble
</Directory>

So, how would I replace "header.html" with a CGI to look the same but
include the path?

Thanks

Spencer