httpd-users mailing list archives

From tryst...@aol.com
Subject [users@httpd] Problems running WMLScript files
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:33:56 GMT
Hi, all. I am having problems when trying to load WMLScript files from Openwave 5.1. I am on
a Windows XP platform and am running Apache 1.3 server. The wmls & wml (don't have problem
with WML files) mime types are include in the mime.types file, so I can't see why these a
WMLScript file isn't running. When I try to load a file of this type I get the message "Unsupported
Content Type" in the Openwave Micro Browser. I assume the problem is with the server. Does
anyone have any info??

Trystan Hughes
trystano@aol.com