httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chad M Stewart <...@balius.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] howto debug -- directory index forbidden by rule
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 04:16:55 GMT

Question - Does a virtual host (named) inherit Options or rules from the
master site?

There are no .htaccess files (find /var/sites/ -name .ht* returned nothing).

NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.5

#
# Site: www.balius.com
#

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.5>
ServerName www.balius.com
DocumentRoot /var/sites/balius.com/docs/
ServerAlias balius balius.com
ServerAdmin webmaster@balius.com

<Directory /var/sites/balius.com/docs/>
Options +Indexes FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride All
IndexOptions IconsAreLinks ScanHTMLTitles NameWidth=*
</Directory>

<Directory /var/sites/balius.com/docs/mac/>
Options +Indexes FollowSymLinks
IndexOptions IconsAreLinks ScanHTMLTitles NameWidth=*
</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

Thanks,
Chad

--On Tuesday, December 17, 2002 9:23 AM +0100 Boyle Owen