httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Simon <wreckmyb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache on Windows with remote document root
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:39:06 GMT

I used a mapped drive as the document root
successfully. I don't do that anymore and I can't
remember whether or not I ran it as a windows'
service. I do recall, however, having problems with
permissions on both the mapped directory and the user
running the apache service. I hope that sheds some
light...

Paul