httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alan Murrell <sil...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache + mod_php problem: javascript
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:59:59 GMT
 --- Jurgen <apache@squarehosting.com> wrote:
> PHP 2.4.3?

Sorry, abou that; it was a typo.  I meant 4.2.3 .

> Also, JavaScript and PHP are absolutely unrelated.

Well, they must be related insome way, because I
re-installed the version of PHP that was in the system
before (4.1.2), and now everything works properly
again.  But since it is clearly a PHP issue, it has no
place on this list, and I apologize for taking up the
bandwidth.  I will take this up with the PHP people
:-)

Thank you for your help, and suggestions.  I will try
them out on a testbed machine, and see if they help at
all.

Alan