httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen <apa...@squarehosting.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache + mod_php problem: javascript
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:32:51 GMT
Hi,

PHP 2.4.3?
Also, JavaScript and PHP are absolutely unrelated. PHP is executed by the Server and JavaScript
by the browser.
For the JavaScript you could start off comparing the resulting files between the old PHP and
the new PHP.
For the database connection you could try to set "register_globals=On" in php.ini.

Jurgen