httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshuah Goldstein <mrbigleswor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] cgi process spawn error
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2002 10:45:30 GMT
I don't have anything related specifically to Perl in my
config field, I have the
ScriptInterpreterSource script
line.
Yes, I'm trying to run it in a script alias folder, I
believe.
I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing this by now :)
but it works with
ScriptInterpreterSource script
in the config file.
The comments in the config file seem to say that it will
work with
ScriptInterpreterSource registry simply commented out,
but as far as I can tell, I specifically need to include
ScriptInterpreterSource script.
The script does run now that I included that line, and even
with the line
ScriptInterpreterSource registry it runs, but I would like
to know why it won't work without any line at all.
According to the config file, it should work without ANY
line in the config file, defaulting to the script behavior,
but it doesn't for me.
I sort of want to know the reasons behind the behavior.