httpd-users mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Content Negotiation with <DirectoryMatch> in Apache 2.0.43
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2002 01:45:28 GMT
Dear Aaron,

> I keep getting attachments that I'm not willing to open... anyone else
> getting this?

    Ya, me.  Can you use something else smarter than Microsoft Outlook
Express that can read PGP/SMIME-signed mails normally?  (For ex, Mozilla
mail or Becky!)  This is the first time on this kind of list that
someone complaints about this.  I'm surprised.  Though I'm new to this
Apache Users' list, I thought many people on software lists use
PGP/SMIME-signed mails, since this is easily seen in all kinds of
mailing list archives.  Even Apache distribution itself uses PGP
signatures.  Am I wrong?

    Don't waste people's time on such a question like this.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*'

Tavern IMACAT's: http://www.imacat.idv.tw/