httpd-users mailing list archives

From Zac Stevens <...@cryptocracy.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] can not access from outside link
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 03:52:39 GMT
1) This is a plaintext list.  Do not send HTML, and especially do not send
   RTF.
2) If the CGI is being executed, Apache is configured fine.  Check the
   access log to confirm that this is the case.
3) When I attempt to load your URL using Mozilla, I am given the message:

	The image .http://64.91.61.186/cgi-bin/showphoto.pl. cannot be
	displayed, because it contains errors.

   This confirms what I said in my first reply.
4) Did you read my first reply?  The problem clearly lies with your CGI.

It's bad enough that you post (and cross-post!) off-topic queries to this
list, but then you refuse to accept the advice you are given.  I would
wager that if you corrected the fault with your CGI, we wouldn't be having
this discussion.

Zac