httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen <apa...@squarehosting.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] IP Address
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 04:07:15 GMT
Hi,

can they ping you? For that they should open a comman prompt and type "ping 123.123.123.123"
or whichever IP address you have. Do they get a response?

If that works they can try "telnet 123.123.123.123 80" or whichever IP address you have and
see if there is anything happening, except a connect refused.

Jurgen