httpd-users mailing list archives

From IOD <...@bsdshell.dyndns.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] problem with httpd.conf ??
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:58:21 GMT
> everytime I click a link the page loads but then some fat guy in a red =
> suit is always walking onto my page, one of my friends reccommended I =
> look at the:
> ReindeerInOut directive but to know avail
>
> Any Ideas?

I would have to assume that your friend is on drugs.
Obviously the directive in question would be

IntrusiveSanta Yes

But that only works if mod_christmas is used.
See if its statically linked or in as a DSO.

If you don't see the call in the httpd.conf file
look for some include files, the directive will probably be
there.

Hope this helps.
Get your friend some help too!