httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] disable DirectoryIndex
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:25:19 GMT
-> On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 at 08:58:58, Matus \fantomas\ Uhlar wrote:
-> > Is there a possibility to force directory listing (disabling index
-> > file) in some directories?

-> <Directory "/path/to/directory/in/question">
-> Options Indexes
-> </Directory>

Sorry but afaik this directive only allows listing of files if no index file
(defined by DirectoryIndex) is in the directory. I want to disable
DirectoryIndex to force listing any time.

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 then used against you.