httpd-users mailing list archives

From grenoml <gren...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd 2.0.43 - unable to compile with mod_ssl
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:38:01 GMT
  I keep studying the config.log and I really can't tell if the
undefined symbols are a problem or not.  When it went to make a
decision on enable mod_ssl it says yes so I now assume that it found
everything it needed.
  I'm starting httpd using 'apachectl startssl'.  What I'm seeing when
I try to access https://localhost or https://m.y.i.p is a page that
says "Cannot find server or DNS error" yet normal HTTP access
http://localhost is fine.
  Any suggestions as to how to further explore this problem would be
most welcome.

Thanks,
Gerry Reno