httpd-users mailing list archives

From tmb <topmail...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Need HELP getting started with EashPHP
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:18:21 GMT
Just loaded EassPHP on a Windows 98se PC.

It tells me Apache & MySQL are running...

I need to launch MySQL to create a db...

(Doing this to take over the hollidays on my laptop
and learn Apache, MySQL & PHP... and to create a
prototype db...)

Know how to launch MySQL from linux command line...

Don't know how to launch MySQL from the Windows box...

Need it to run on local machine & not over network or
net.

If some one would offer to hold my hand for a few
start up questions I should be able to mostly take it
from there.

Thanks for any help.

tmb