httpd-users mailing list archives

From Zac Stevens <...@cryptocracy.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual host problems
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:50:47 GMT
Hi there,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 12:34:10PM +0200, lists@kentane.net wrote:
> When I try and access either virtual hosts by hostname, I get the
> default page.
>
> Is it possible to do this with only one IP addresss or do I need to add
> another IP to the webserver to achieve this?

The whole point of name-based virtualhosts is that you only need a single
IP address, so rest assured you're on the right track!  I'm wondering how
you have tried testing - with a web browser, or via some other method?

Also, when you say you get the 'default page', is that page the first
virtualhost in your config?

Zac