httpd-users mailing list archives

From Justin Williams <jus...@naturalwebs.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Beginner How-To
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 08:10:36 GMT
Hi Michael
I recently set up my first server for an ISP that has always been a Windows
shop.  As the resident penguin-herder, there, I got my shoulder tapped when
they decided they wanted to give it a try.

Most of your questions will be better answered if you can answer this one,
though: What are you setting up the server for?  I.e. are you setting up a
production server to send out pages to the rest of the world, or are you
setting up a testing server, that you only want visible to you on your local
network?