httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Pierce <ch...@onyxsys.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: chrooted cgi-bin
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:49:29 GMT
So basically between using the perchild module (for server side include apps
like php, etc) and Sbox (using mod_rewrite) I can have an virtual host look/feel
like it's the only thing on the box.  All this with minor excess system resources,
right???

btw, when you are setting up loopback filesystem mounts are you setting up nfs
mounts?!?!  Wouldn't that take up a BUNCH more memory that just doing "ln -h
/home/chroot_usr /home/somedomain.com/usr"?

- Chuck