httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Robert D." <RDNel...@Mail.Donaldson.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] reference book
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 17:49:58 GMT

> I am starting out with apache on win32
> What book would you all recommend I must read ?

I'm a fan of the O'Reilly Apache book.  Generally, though, I find the
documentation on the web site to be the most helpful
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/).  There are also a couple good how-to sites
out there.

This mailing list is also a good resource for when you get stuck.  Chances
are that whatever you want to do has already been tried and someone on this
list can at least push you in the right direction.  Just make sure you RTFM
before asking your question.

> also can we use c language programs as scripts in cgi ?
> if yes then how ?
> where can I get to know more about this ??

Yes you can.

 ~ Robert