httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rangel, Luciano" <Luciano.Ran...@atosorigin.com>
Subject [users@httpd] HTACCESS
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:25:48 GMT
Hi there,

I'm very new with Perl; but i have found that there is a module that
allows my apache webserver
to authenticate users against a Windows DOMAIN.

This is Apache::AuthenSmb (But you probably already knew that :)

I followed the instructions to install modperl and I used CPAN to
download
Apache::AuthenSmb.

This all seems to have worked perfectly.

Although now when I followed the instructions on this website:

http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/security/howto/2000-02-18.html

to create a sample .htaccess file, I get this error in my apache
error-log:

[Tue Oct 23 19:37:22 2001] [error] Can't locate object method
"get_basic_auth_pw" via package "Apache" (perhaps you forg
ot to load "Apache"?) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Apache/AuthenSmb.pm line 12.

Does anyone have an idea about what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Luciano