httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chief Gadgeteer <gadget...@elegantinnovations.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apr_proc_mutex_lock failed
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 08:35:03 GMT
Some additional info I should have include in my OP.

--with-mpm=perchild
--enable-mods-shared=all

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 16:32, Chief Gadgeteer wrote:
> [Fri Dec 20 14:38:30 2002] [emerg] (13)Permission denied:
> apr_proc_mutex_lock failed. Attempting to shutdown process gracefully.

Did not know what a "mutex" was earlier.  The permission denied still
looks like it is trying to write to a directory it does not have
permission.

~/mpm/experimental/perchild/

     apr_thread_mutex_lock(pipe_of_death_mutex)

and the playing of a lottery.  Someone is either have fun or needs to
switch to de-caff.  :-)

hum... just found the error message in
~/mpm/experimental/threadpool/threadpool.c

I wonder if I am digging too deep?

--
Chief Gadgeteer
Elegant Innovations