httpd-users mailing list archives

From Simon Dassow <ja...@area319.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.x to Apache 2
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:10:11 GMT
Better say, that php isn't playing nice with Apache2....
I've got goddamn php running... as cgi and with a suexec-patch (so i
dont need to copy the php binary for every vhost).
But i'm still waiting for the perfect solution: the perchild MPM.
Last time i tried perchild, it worked for a few requests and than
stopped serving.
If someone has hints and/or tips and tricks for the perchild mpm, please
post them, we all want to know :-)
But another problem is mod_perl, they havent released version 2.0 but
are at 1.99_07 which seems to be stable enought for testing and/or small
sites.

Regards,
Simon