httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ian Stuart <Ian.Stu...@ed.ac.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Beginner How-To
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:34:01 GMT
On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 13:12, Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]
Hmmmm....

I have got two httpd+ssl servers running - one on port 443 & the other
on another port.

They are completely seperate huilds, and issue seperate certificates
(they are test servers, so the certs are self-build ones :)

I think I remember reading something a while back about this, and there
was an implication that you could configure two vhosts to use seperate
certificates - this may have been httpd_2, and it may be a figment of my
imagination :)

--
--==++
Ian Stuart: Edinburgh University Data Library.

Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty