httpd-users mailing list archives

From "James Raftery" <jrt...@spec.ch.man.ac.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] NIS and apache
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:19:46 GMT
Hello,
         Have just compiled  release 2.0-43 under irix 6.2. It appeared ok
until I tried to access user pages (~user) which I couldn't. I am almost
certain that to correct this I have to ensure that during the compilation
  libc definitions take precedence over libnsl definitions. My approach was to
edit the various config.status files so
'-lnsl' --> '-lc -lnsl'
. Unfortunely during the link I am still getting libnsl definitions taking
precedence over libc . Has anyone overcome this problem previously or know
configure well enough to suggest where to make the adjustment or ...
          TIA,
                Jim

--
James Raftery