httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sherif D Mohamad" <sherif.d...@menanet.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Disable loging
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:42:14 GMT
I have apache 1.3 on windows 2000
The command apache -k rotate does not work it gives invalid signal "rotate"
and I can't find apachectl file so I am not able to make rotate.

How can I tell apache do not log anything (do not output data in access.log
and error.log)

Also how I tell it, log for a specific virtual host and do not log for
anything else

And is it possible to log on a shared drive (Apache runs as a service and do
not access the desktop with a user name so I had problems before accessing
windows shared drives because it needs a username and pass to access it)