httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos E. Langoni" <celang...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem in starting apache
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:15:08 GMT
Hi all,
I´m newer in this forum and I´m needing a little help.
I´m developing a program using web interface, using apache+php+mysql, and
this system should run under windows. I have made some changes in phptriad
package and I´m runing apache+php direct from cdrom, writing the logs at
hard disk.

Everything is running perfectly but my problem is there is other way to
start apache instead of using a console? Note that apache should be started
when the program is started and stoped when program exit. Other question, is
there any way to stop apache usind php commands? For exemplo, when I click
in close apache will be stoped and the bronwser closed.

If I use apache as a service it´s runs in background and I should ignore the
console window that is showed for a little time. But my bigest problem is
stop the server without a direct user command.

Could anybody help me??
Thanks
Carlos