httpd-users mailing list archives

From "eric" <fs...@centurytel.net>
Subject [users@httpd] can not access from outside link
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:42:19 GMT
On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 08:15:00PM -0700, eric wrote:
> in my C:\Apache2\cgi-bin\showphoto.pl
> #!c:\perl\bin\perl.exe
> use strict;
> use CGI qw(:standard);
> print("Content-type: Image/jpg\n\n");
> print("hello\n");
> local $/ = undef; # file slurp mode
> open(INFILE, "<C:\Apache2\computer2G0.jpg");
> my $img = <INFILE>;
> close(INFILE);
> binmode STDOUT;
> print $img;
> exit;

At a wild guess, I'd be thinking that maybe the fact that you're printing
"hello" ahead of your image data is breaking things. Have you tried saving
the output of the file and loading it manually? Does it work?

Finally, this is - yet again - in no way a question relevant to the Apache
users list. A perl question, perhaps. A perl CGI question, certainly.
Neither of which is the focus of this list.

Zac

Dear Zac:

Some in linux-debian camp told me it may be httpd.conf 's access field did
not configure appropriate, or need to be modify.

Highly appreciate your reply , but need more help

Eric

Sincere Eric
www.linuxspice.com
linux/window pc for sale