httpd-users mailing list archives

From "eric" <fs...@centurytel.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: push submit not change(no move), please help
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 13:21:30 GMT
Dear Chris:

 nothing big deal, it just this one line

<form method="POST" action="C:/cgi-bin/entrance.cgi">

-------------------------------my entrance.cgi in cgi-bin/ of C drive of xp------------------------------

#!/usr/bin/perl    -wT
use strict;
use CGI ':standard';

print "<HTML><BODY>";
my @param=param();
print "Content-type" text/html\n\n";
print "This is an exmaple CGI script.\n";

foreach my $name (param()) {
 my @value= param($name);
  print "<p>The field with the NAME
  attribute equal to <b>