httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Justin Williams" <jus...@naturalwebs.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apxs??
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:57:15 GMT
With the RPM version of Apache 1.3.26, is there no apxs file to be found?
I am trying to compile PHP with PayFlowPro functions built in.  PHP was also
installed as RPM, and I have no way of getting those functions without
recompiling.  So, I need to recompile as a module (to keep from tinkering
*too* much on a production server), and I need apxs to be able to do this.
I have hunted all through the server and the only apxs I come up with is the
man file for it.  Can anybody point me in the right direction either for:
1- getting apxs onto the machine so I can compile as a module? or
2- recompiling the RPM version to get PayFlow Pro's functions in there?

Thanks!!!