httpd-users mailing list archives

From "sergei_vlad" <ser...@levchenko.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache based http server problem
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 14:10:06 GMT
Hi Everybody!
Recently I started trying to set my own http server up on my computer which
got 1.5Mbps cable connection. I tryed many http server programs. Although it
seems that everything is set right and my server is reachable ONLY within
the local network. INet users report sometimes 500 Internal Server
Error, sometimes Page Cannot Be Displayed. Why that happens?
I was trying to change port values - didn't help.
Right now Apache based http server is running and activated at default port
80. My web address is www.levchenko.com and IP is 68.65.189.212
I would appreciate if you could help me out.
Thanks

Sincerely
Sergei Levchenko
E-mail: sergei@levchenko.com