httpd-users mailing list archives

From <bulbulty...@now-india.net.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] .htaccess in win32
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:26:40 GMT
thanks for the advice guys
anyway I got some more questions

1. What is the order in which the directives are processed ?
2. mime.types file lists out a lot of types but where can I learn about the
mime types ?
For example suppose I have a video file in a directory
http://www.xyz.com/my_video.asf
it is in the asf format
now how do I make or edit a mime entry for it what mime type would it be ?
where can I learn about all the mime types ?
3. similary where can I get  a list of all the user-agent headers possible
with all the browsers out there ?, so that I may use in setenvif or
browsermatch