httpd-users mailing list archives

From "eric" <fs...@centurytel.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] now no error log, but can not execute cgi program
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 21:09:00 GMT
I already did , but it NOT Found
my server root and cgi-bin in hpptd.conf is

ServerRoot "C:/apache/ApacheGroup"

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/apache/ApacheGroup/cgi-bin/"

#
# "C:/apache/ApacheGroup/cgi-bin" should be changed to whatever your
ScriptAliased
# CGI directory exists, if you have that configured.
#
<Directory "C:/apache/ApacheGroup/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options +ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all