httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William Martin" <marti...@adelphia.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Totally new
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:56:34 GMT
Hi folks,

I am new to the world of http server. I have played with it some in the past
but have always ended up being frustrated. I have a question that I really
need some help on. My home computer with Windows 2000 Pro is connected to a
cable modem as well as two other computers.  The cable is route to a Terayon
modem and then from there,  it's routed to the Ethernet Cable/DSL router on
to these three computers. Is there any way that I can set it up to allow
users from Internet to view the website on my home computer?  Any help would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

William