httpd-users mailing list archives

From "sam k tan" <sam.k....@sun.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache with LDAP on Solaris
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:57:13 GMT
Hi!

I am trying to build Apache with the --with-ldap option but I keep
getting the error message that it can't find any SSL libraries. I have
verified that the file libldap.so exists in /usr/lib, and I tried
setting LDFLAGS to '-L/usr/lib' but nothing seems to help.

Can anyone give me any clues?

TIA

Sam K Tan                             samktan@sun.com
Product Technologist                  m. +65 96669541
Operating Environments Ambassador     f. +65 64387646
Security Technologies Ambassador      d. +65 62397807
HPC Ace

                       Asking if a computer can think
               is like asking if a submarine can swim.
                                       E. W. Djikstra