httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jason S" <jasonsm...@knology.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Totally new
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:06:15 GMT
All you ever wanted to know:

http://www.dslwebserver.com/

Hi folks,

I am new to the world of http server. I have played with it some in the
past
but have always ended up being frustrated. I have a question that I
really
need some help on. My home computer with Windows 2000 Pro is connected
to a
cable modem as well as two other computers.  The cable is route to a
Terayon
modem and then from there,  it's routed to the Ethernet Cable/DSL router
on
to these three computers. Is there any way that I can set it up to allow
users from Internet to view the website on my home computer?  Any help
would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

William