httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Win32: new reaction on user logoff in Apache 1.3.27
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 04:06:58 GMT
I think you better uninstall and reinstall the Apache service.
Reinstall:
Apache -k uninstall
Apache -k install
And then you should have it working. Maybe you path isn't set correctly
if you installed the "upgrade" from an installation file while the
service was running.

All the best,

Jeff Cohen

Apache
> 1.3.27
>
> Oh, sorry, I mean, a users logs off from windows on the system,
> where apache is running. I don't mean the logon/logoff over
> HTTP.
> Meanwhile, I think, windows sends some signals to all running
processes,
> if a logoff happens. But why does apache react now to such a signal
and
> not in older
> versions ?
> Is it possible to suppress this reaction to the logoff signal ? (If
this
> really is
> the reason)
>
> Thanks