httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Winter" <st...@roadshow.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Win 32 ISAPI module
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:06:41 GMT
Greetings,

I'm attempting to get isapi running on a Win 2k, apache 1.3.27 server.

All of the docs I can find on the net seem to imply that this module is
part of a standard release, however I don't seem to have mod_isapi.so in
my modules folder, is this correct...?..or do I need to download this
module from somewhere...??

My httpd.cong contains;

   AddModule mod_isapi.c

And also

  AddHandler isapi-isa .dll

And then I've set up the virtual host thus;

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin steve@...
    DocumentRoot "c:\Program Files\program folder\sub folder"
    ServerName testmail.myserver.co.nz
    ErrorLog logs/testMailError.log
    CustomLog logs/testMailAccess.log common
    <Directory "c:\Program Files\program folder\sub folder">
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
       Options ExecCGI
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

However when I try to access the site and run a .dll contained there
within I get a "403 Forbidden, you don't have permission to access
/the.dll on this server"

Can anyone shed any light on this for me please...

T.I.A
Steve

            Steve Winter, Assistant Director
  National Science-Technology Roadshow Trust
                P.O. Box 12662, Wellington
                          New Zealand

                   Phone +64 27 434 1577
                      Fax +64 8 326 3263