httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rafael Fernandez" <webmas...@obramaestraonline.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] PHP on Apache 2
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2002 17:14:27 GMT
It does not work...
I did the instructions step by step, and it didn't work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Panning [mailto:rpanning@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 3:43 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] PHP on Apache 2

LOL, just answered that about 30 min before you email this one.  You
will
have to get the new version of the dll from http://snaps.php.net/  I've
also
attached it.  Put that dll file into C:\WINNT\System32 AND C:\php\sapi
Then
add these two lines into the config file.

LoadModule php4_module C:\php\sapi\php4apache2.dll

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Note the backward slashes instead of forward slashes on the LoadModule,
doesn't work with forward. Also make the proper changes for the folders,
ex:
C:\WINDOWS\System32 instead of C:\WINNT\System32. That's all you should
have
to do, for a Windows server that is. Hope this helps.

Ryan