httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Books?
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:59:52 GMT
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Bryan Cassidy wrote:

> Well, no one could/would answer my question so I'm going to try this
> one (maybe I will get something) Would anyone recommend any sertain
> Apache Book from barnes&bobles or amazon.com? I'm running apache
> 1.3.27 on freebsd.

There are a large number of Apache books available right now. I would
recommend Apache Administrators Handbook, but then I'm just a little
biased. Other good books include Apache Server for Dummies, by Ken Coar,
and Professional Apache, by Peter Wainwright. Also, don't miss the John
Wayne movie Fort Apache. ;-)

--
Rich Bowen
Apache Administrators Handbook