httpd-users mailing list archives

From Harald Falkenberg <harald.falkenb...@desy.de>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex & options Multiviews
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:20:43 GMT
Hi,

after a some studies I found, that DirectoryIndex and options MultiViews
work as expected and described in the manual, but with one exception. -
The problem I encountered still exist and I still don't know what it
causes.

The following i have in my config file:

DirecotryIndex index.html
<directory "/path/to/my/web/pages">
	options Indexes Multiviews
</directory>

When I just use this rules, everything works fine. But when I add more
rules by using

<directorymatch "/path/to/my/web/pages">
	more rules
</directorymatch>

and even when the pattern is just the same path and <directorymatch> ...
</direcotrymatch> is empty, DirectoryIndex doesn't work anymore with
Multiviews.

Is this a bug or did I miss something?

regards
	Harald