httpd-users mailing list archives

From Harald Falkenberg <harald.falkenb...@desy.de>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex & options Multiviews
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:59:08 GMT
Hi,

I get hte impression, that you're focussing a slightly different problem.
The usgage of 'options +-Indexes' is rather clear for me.

The problem is, that 'DirectoryIndex' is not affected of Multiviews
content-negotiation in 2.0.43 as it was before in 1.3.27. Multiviews work
in the dedicated directory as tried to explain before.

The docs I already studied, but found no hint for this problem. I think
the implementation changed, but this is still unclarified.

Harald