httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vikas Chowdhry <vchow...@cs.uic.edu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Cannot get query string to work
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 19:38:07 GMT
Wow!! Thanks a lot Jonathan....that simply worked. I have been trying the
whole night to get it going thinking that I am doing some screwup in
Apache setting.

I know I am new to this so this may sound foolish but is this a hack you
discovered or is this documented somewhere? I ask this because none of the
sites that teach PHP/mysql/apache programming have this documented.

Thanks

Vikas