httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache2.0.43 w/ ldap on Solaris
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 00:16:34 GMT

Hi Ryan,
I think it is included 43. But I am not sure. Try d/l the file and see if
it compiles with --enable-ldap --with-ldap --with-auth-ldap
--enable-auth-ldap

If it doesn't work, you might have to d/l separately.

I think it is included in the core source package.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
http://docbook.sc-icc.org

                    "Hulslander,

                    Ryan"                 To:     "'users@httpd.apache.org'" <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    <Ryan.Hulsland        cc:

                    er@ps.net>            Subject:     RE: [users@httpd] Apache2.0.43 w/
ldap on Solaris
                    No Phone Info

                    Available

                    11/22/2002

                    03:31 PM

                    Please respond

                    to users

Thanks for the point in that direction!

As a side note - does the source download for Apache 2.0.43 include the
source? As I'm not married to running 2.0.42, I'd rather build it from the
latest distro, vs. trying to download a separate source library.

Thanks!

Ryan Hulslander