httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jack_vanGor...@Raytheon.com
Subject [users@httpd] Problems with HTTPD v2.0.39 on Solaris 2.5.1
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 01:24:52 GMT
Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this.

I have downloaded and installed HTTPD v2.0.39 on a Solaris 2.5.1 system.

After configuring and starting up httpd, I get no response when I attempt to
browse the site from Netscape.
I get the "Connected: Host contacted, waiting for reply..." message at the
bottom of my browser, but it never comes back.
Everything works fine if I run httpd in debug mode (using "httpd -X").

Just to make sure there is no unusual network problem, I have installed HTTPD
v1.3.27, and everything works great.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know,

Cheers...