httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastian A." <s...@xinium.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache problem on windows
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:17:43 GMT
I am having a problem running Apache on windows. I have installed the latest
version of Apache without a hitch and I have used Apache extensively before.
After installation everything goes fine, and I can start apache without any
errors or problems. However, when I open my browser and I try to go to
localhost I get nothing, just a blank page. I tried changing the document
root as well as the permissions, but none of it has really worked. If anyone
has a solution to this problem, I will gladly hear it.

Thanks in advance.